The Blueberry Community League Soccer
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for children 4 to 16 years includes; team photo and year end party included.
- Soccer fee for children/youth is $60.00
- Soccer fee for adults is $50.00
With each Soccer registration each FAMILY will have to pay a Community League Fee ($20.00) and a fundraising deposit ($200.00) that requires a mandatory volunteer commitment. We are in desperate need of helpers for all aspects of soccer season including: registration, coaching and assistant coaching, t-shirt/jersey sponsorship, coordination, photos, jersey and equipment management, nets, lines painting, year end wrap up party etc. If you do sign up for a substantial job you won’t have to work a bingo. Look for the volunteer sign up table when you attend the registrations dates!
Your $200.00 fundraising deposit will be reimbursed within a month of working your Volunteer shift.
Registration dates are February 21 (6-8:00), 24th (9-12)
Online until march 3rd. If these options do not work please email to discuss options .
Kidsport Edmonton will provide financial assistance to families to ensure kids who want to, can play soccer and baseball.
Bring your credit cards when attending the in person registration dates!
Practice & Game Schedule:
All practices are on MONDAY’S and are held at Blueberry School.
Practice times are as follow, but are subject to change:
- Under 6 (4 & 5) ~ Monday’s 5-6pm only. This is a practice & game for this age group.
- Under 8 (6 & 7) ~ Monday practice 6-7 pm and Tuesday games 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Under 10 (8 & 9) ~ Monday practice 7-8 pm and Thursday games 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Under 12 (10 &11) ~ Monday practice 8-9 pm and Wednesday games 6:30-7:45 pm.
- Under 14 (12 &13) ~ Monday practice 8-9 pm and Tuesday games 7:30-8:45 pm.
- Under 16 (14 &15) ~ Monday practice 8-9 pm and Thursday games 7:30-8:45 pm.
Over 16 (16 to adult) ~ Fridays 6:45-8pm (6:45-7:00 pm warm-up) for both blueberry teams
Note: typically we don’t have enough players for u16 so if appropriate those players can move to adult team. Usually only one adult team.
Other Important Dates:
Referee Clinic: April 14th 9:00-4:30 @Keephills School
Soccer Starts: (weather permitting) April 20th,2018
Parkland Funball Sports Weekend: June 8th, 9th and 10th
Soccer Ends: June 23rd 2018